We are a private mental health group with offices in McLean, Reston, Manassas, Arlington, and Alexandria and offer a collaborative, rapidly growing practice of compassionate clinicians who work together to support our clients. As a practitioner with Granato Group you are provided referrals from a multitude of sources including a large network of clientele recommendations. Billing services, comfortable counseling rooms, secure web-based networks for telehealth services and electronic records management, practice meetings, group supervision, and a warm team atmosphere are all provided. A full time practice manager maintains contracts with insurance companies, client and community relationships, and more so that you can focus on your clients.
We are currently searching for an experienced Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) who is licensed in the state. We help married couples and families work through various emotional and crisis issues, such as divorce, mental disorder and death of a family member. The ideal candidate for this role will be able to apply solution-focused principles to help family members identify the feelings behind various harmful behaviors and develop treatment plans to change these behaviors.
- Provide effective individual and family therapy
- Determine realistic goals for therapy
- Conduct comprehensive clinical interviews with parents and clients
- Develop case formulation and synthesize/disseminate significant information to team members
- Help develop and deliver treatment plans for teens and their families, which may include individual, family, and parent and collateral therapy
- Improve communication among families in crisis
- Demonstrate an understanding of patient needs when devising and implementing treatment
- Provide team consultation
- Licensed in Virginia as an MFT
- Respond to a diverse range of clients using differential diagnoses and evidence-based treatment approaches.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in individual, group, couples and family psychology
- Proven ability to guide clients through crises, such as divorce or death.
- Experience diagnosing psychological disorders, highlighting problematic patterns that need to be changed, enhancing communication and helping clients to address dysfunctional behaviors by replacing them with constructive actions.
- Proven experience in administering findings of current studies into clinical curriculum
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate clinically sound and ethical practices.
- Able to work with EHR tools.
- Experience working with diverse populations and developmental ages.
If you are interested in becoming a highly valued member of our dynamic team of health professionals, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.