We are a private mental health group with offices in McLean, Reston, Manassas, Arlington, and Alexandria and offer a collaborative, rapidly growing practice of compassionate clinicians who work together to support our clients. As a practitioner with Granato Group you are provided referrals from a multitude of sources including a large network of clientele recommendations. Billing services, comfortable counseling rooms, secure web-based networks for telehealth services and electronic records management, practice meetings, group supervision, and a warm team atmosphere are all provided. A full time practice manager maintains contracts with insurance companies, client and community relationships, and more so that you can focus on your clients.
We are currently searching for an experienced Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) who is licensed in the state. We use sound principles of mental health to Provides clinical social work services to patients and their families and assist our patients to improve their quality of life. The ideal candidate for this role will be able to apply solution-focused principles to provide therapy, counseling, and intervention services to clients to achieve desired outcomes.
- Performs initial interviews and diagnostic assessments.
- Performs psycho/social assessments on an as needed basis.
- Determine realistic goals for therapy
- Advocate and help clients gain access to resources while confronting their personal issues, such as mental illness, addiction, and abuse.
- Provide crisis intervention for patients, including assessment and treatment of emotional and behavioral problems
- Manage ongoing health conditions and provides therapy to help patients make positive behavior changes.
- Develop case formulation and synthesize/disseminate significant information to team members
- Demonstrate an understanding of patient needs when devising and implementing treatment
- Provide team consultation
- Licensed in Virginia as an LCSW
- Respond to a diverse range of clients using differential diagnoses and evidence-based treatment approaches.
- Skilled in writing clear and complete clinical notes and summaries of clinical evaluations.
- Skilled and experienced in documenting/charting to ensure current and accurate medical records are entered and documented in patient files in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of social work ethics and scope of practice.
- Ability to perform a complete mental status exam and recognize changes in mental status.
- Experience diagnosing psychological disorders, highlighting problematic patterns that need to be changed, enhancing communication and helping clients to address dysfunctional behaviors by replacing them with constructive actions.
- Proven experience in administering findings of current studies into clinical curriculum
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate clinically sound and ethical practices
- Able to work with EHR tools.
- Experience working with diverse populations and developmental ages.
If you are interested in becoming a highly valued member of our dynamic team of health professionals, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.